Competition - Terms & Conditions
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who sign up at the www.olivercompanylondon.com and who are 16 years and over as of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open internationally, however is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Oliver Co. London, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Oliver Co. London as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on 19:00 GMT, 16th November 2020, and ending 11:59 GMT 26th November 2020. All online entries must be received by 11:59 GMT 26th November 2020.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided at olivercompanylondon.com. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Oliver Co. London. Optional verbiage to include: You may enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Oliver Co. London.
5. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive an Oliver Co. Compact Wallet, Oliver Co. Cardholder, Humans are Vain - Eden V2 Sneakers, Maium - Original raincoat, River Coffee Roasters - Coffee kit, Arlo Hudson 6x pack of underwear, Grown Evening Adaptogen, StaySixty - Water bottle. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Oliver Co. London. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at Oliver Co. London's discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Oliver Co. London to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by random draw under the supervision of Oliver Co. London. Winner will be notified by email within 2 days following selection of Winner. Oliver Co. London shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail, or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 5 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT OLIVER CO LONDON‘S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Terms & Conditions: Oliver Co. London reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Oliver Co. London’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Oliver Co. London may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Oliver Co. London. Oliver Co. London reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Oliver Co. London has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, Oliver Co. London reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
9. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Oliver Co. London and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
10. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED KINGDOM, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in the United Kingdom having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
12. To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Oliver Co. London, 2 Stockwell Terrace, London, SW9 0QD, United Kingdom. Requests must be received no later than 25th November 2020.
13. The Campaign hosted by Oliver Co. London is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
15. By checking the 'Accept Terms & Conditions' tick box, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.